Royal Christmas - Manuals & Safety Information
– Spitsbergen PE / PVC Premium
– Arkansas PE / PVC Premium
– Bogota PE / PVC Premium
– Deluxe Line
– Delaware Deluxe – FBU Smart LED
– Iowa Deluxe – FBU Smart LED
– Spitsbergen PE / PVC Premium – Smart LED
– Arkansas PE / PVC Premium – Smart LED
– Bogota PE / PVC Premium – Smart LED
– Spitsbergen PE / PVC Premium – LED
– Arkansas PE / PVC Premium – LED
– Bogota PE / PVC Premium – LED
– Dakota PVC Full tips
1. Unplug smart / regular adapter from the wall outlet first and then remove all ornaments and decorations.
2. Disassemble the tree from the top to the bottom. Start with the tree top and gently lift straight up to remove from section below and fold all branches towards the pole.
3. Continue by gently lifting straight up each section(s) from the section below and fold all branchestoward the pole until the bottom section is removed from the tree stand. Cover the protective cap on the poles to avoid damaging the internal parts.
4. Carefully place all tree sections into shipping box and tape it shut.
5. When not in use, please store your tree in a coold, dry place away from sunlight.
Exposing your tree to excessive heat or humidity may damage your tree.
1. To reduce the risk of fire and electric shock:
a. Use only the power supply that is provided with this product. Using a different adapter will damage the lights and may cause fire, or electrical shock hazards.
b. Do not mount or support strings in a manner that can cut or damage wire insulation.
2. The light source of this luminaire is not replaceable, when the light source reaches its end of life the whole luminaire shall be replaced.
3. Do not connect the chain to the supply while it is in the packaging.
4. Do not interconnect parts of this lighting chain with parts of another manufacturer’s lighting chain.
5. The lamps are not replaceable.
6. Interconnection shall be made only by the use of the supplied connectors. Any open ends must be sealed-off before use.